Search

Monday, October 9, 2017

Week 66.5 Moon Cake & General Conference 10/9/2017

This week has been Crazy. We were able to go to the temple, fix things, had a performance, cleaned things, had general conference, ate lots of moon cakes, and more moon cakes, and had General Conference!!!!!!!!!!

Well things that need description more that what is above.

Someone asked Elder Love and I to perform. Actually more like asked Elder Love and I got dragged along haha. We preformed "you raise me up."

It was mid autumn moon festival, so we ate a lot of moon cakes, mainly from Sister Lam because they have way too much haha.

General Conference! We had to go down to the Island so Elder Chang could have a companion listening to mandarin, and guess who is his companion? Elder Chou (my companion Elder Chou). We went down and it was very powerful and full of revelation.
On Sunday we came back and helped a China U student get back to the university pictures included. He is from Austria. 
Also the Hoon family came to conference. It was fun! and Michael is still stinking adorable. I will see if I can get a video some time.

No comments:

Post a Comment