Search

Thursday, November 9, 2017

Week 70.5 Seek the Spirit & Set Office Hours 11/8/2017

This week was good. Well we had mission conference and that was very well done and the spirit was there. I learned that I have insistantly desire over time. The over time is the thing I struggle with.

The one thing I guess you do not know about from this week is that we whats-apped the people in the ward and we asked how we could help them and what we could fast for them for. It was actually super good and very well received.  I feel like I have been able to feel the spirit more this week. I think it is because I have been honestly seek it and have been diligently studying the scriptures. I feel like I was more ready to receive it this time. Last time we had mission tour I listened but did not hear fully. I did not believe the things that Elder Wong said, but this time, after I was a little bit more mature, I listened and seeked for inspiration. After that we were able to teach a very powerful lesson on Sunday where she was committed to baptism (we invited here to set her own date but suggested that Christmas is a good goal).

We have also set office hours and I hope that it helps at least me to do things more efficiently and to drop things that are not important. I also hope these things will also help us be able to put more effort into our area. This time around I am full of hope for the things that can be accomplished and have faith that God will help us as long as we do our part


God loves us all and we all have different responsibilities in his kingdom. Hope you are all good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment