Search

Sunday, March 4, 2018

Week 87.5 Exchanges & Zone Finding 3/4/2018

Well friends this week was pretty good :) 

I went on exchanges with Elder Wong. He is also an abc so it was good! We had some lessons schedule but they didn't show up. Its all good!! 

We then had zone finding in Kwun Tong. It was pretty good. Got a good amount of potentials this week for them. Hope they are greatful ;) 

We then ate with the Wong family. They are a wonderful family who have gone through so much. I am extremely humbled by people who will give their best "to the Lord" I don't necessarily deserve their kindness, but I know that they are blessed for the services that they offer. I also know that there are a lot of silent and faithful people who's story many will never know, but they keep doing it regardless because they have a perfect understanding of God. 

We then had bishop take us to kbq it was super good! and enos (a friend) is in the liahona!!! picture on google drive. It was super funny to see him haha. I thank you all for your prayers. Love you all!



No comments:

Post a Comment