Search

Monday, May 8, 2017

Week 44.5 Anticipating many new arrivals and departures this summer 5/8/2017

This week has been good! I guess I always say that but I really feel like things are changing in hsk. I feel like it is getting better. I cannot say we did much this week that had success, but I definitely learned a lot. 

we did go less active finding though, but we were not able to find them because they were not home :/ 


MJ (a member) also came back from college to work in the summer. it was fun to see him :) YD did not come to church :( but we were able to talk to him, and tin sau had a baptism and I played for it. It was a good week as long as I say that t o myself :)


Sister Malone finish honorably so that is good :)

We are anticipating the arrivals of 70 missionaries (from what I hear but sis. Lam says its probably wrong) and the departure of more than 60 missionaries in the next 2 transfers (I think) there will be 40 missionaries left from before that (is what elder Mcgrath told me.) but I could be totally wrong from all of that.

Scriptures

D&C 68:6
The Lord will stand by you
2Nephi 32:5
the spirit says what we must do, but not always how we will execute it or what the exact desired outcome will be.
D&C 11:12-14
put your trust in the spirit and it will fill you with joy
D&C 39:5-6
These are the peaceable things of the kingdom

Insights
we respect people because they sacrifice for us, because we know they love us. This is the case with our earthly and eternal parents.


No comments:

Post a Comment