Search

Tuesday, May 23, 2017

week 46.5 Convert taught by my mother & Work with less active 5/22/2017


I think daily life right now is organization of records and the ward wants us to visit all the less active members in our ward list so that has been mainly what we have been doing. 

I got some brown shoes from 陳會長 (president Chen) the stake president in 新界 (Hsin Tien) so that was nice. I also went on exchanges with elder Smith and it was pretty fun, because he use to be my zone leader when I was a district leader and I guess just having that exchange again (this time he is my distric leader) helped me see how far I have come in the last months.

Below is a picture of a sister and her son in the ward I am serving in. She was a new convert many years ago, who was taught by my mother when she was a young sister missionary in Hong Kong almost 25 years ago. She currently serves in our ward relief society presidency!

No comments:

Post a Comment