Search

Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Week 80.5 Move to TKO New Apartment 1/15/2018

Well... This week.
It has been good! We first went to a taiwanese restaurant and I ate some oajien!!!! from Taiwan. Love that stuff. 

Then on Tuesday we went and moved the TKO new apartment. It is a lot nicer than the old one but a little less convenient. I moved a bunch of stuff into that apartment haha. 

Then I trained Elder Beeson the closest thing I have to a son. Elder Harding finished training him and then I came in and was his companion and now he is taking my spot!!! super good. Going to miss it though. 

I moved in and a lot of people remember me and our electricity broke yesterday haha so we went down to management. It is fixed now so you need not wory haha. other than that it was good!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment