Search

Sunday, May 6, 2018

Week 96.5 Finding & Listening More 5/6/2018

This week has been pretty good. I think Elder Johnson is really helping us have more faith when finding. I feel like this week was very good, even if we didn't really meet with a lot of investigators. 
Ken hasn't been answering our phone so we don't know but hopefully he will answer one day. We had Hudson and A-Ting that became new investigators this week. I would give them like 60-70% potential. Hudson was the one from English Class that I talked about last week. A-Ting has a brother in Tuen Mun ward and she is pretty good. I think that she has heard about church stuff for so long that I think she has kind of lost what is most basic, so we are going to try to help her understand what is the most important things to focus on which is the core principles and doctrines of the Gospel. We found a lot more this week, and found a lot more people this week. We are hoping to have a lot more new investigators this coming week. Things are working which is great! Even with MLC we were able to find a lot it feels like.
I guess I was pondering my mission, and as I have listened after my prayers especially at night, I have been able to get answers when I listen more which I was just so surprised by, only because it never really happened before. I learned that we should be happy for "the good that has been accomplished." I feel like I have been receiving a lot of "inspiration" recently, and some I would even call revelation. I am really happy that God has been able to help me realize and receive those things.

No comments:

Post a Comment