Search

Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Week 97.5 Mother's Day & Pray/Listen/Write/Act 5/14/2018

There has been a lot of finding this week. We are trying our best, I think it is interesting that when you are working your hardest, you have the most amount of miracles but also I feel like I experience the most amount of discouragement and just feeling lost I guess. It is interesting, the harder we are working how Satan will try to match that to make us fall.

We have a new potential, Jacob, who has potential to become a new investigator. I guess the hardest part for us right now is to try to turn potential investigators into actual investigators. Other than that everything is great! the ward is really supportive

I also feel like I am growing a lot more. I did something that our leaders have said and that is to pray, listen, write down, and act on those promptings. I heard that from somewhere and it is really working! Its interesting how much I can still learn haha, I know I'm only 20. I think it is really cool that I am able to receive inspiration for how I can do better, or what to do in this specific situation and all that. So that is great! I will try to keep it up. You should all do it too!! I know it will bless your life.

Till next week!!

Got to call home for Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment