Search

Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Week 5.5 Modesto CA: Teaching in Chinese 8/8/16

Teaching in Chinese 8/8/2016

Hey everyone! so many things happened this week that I can't remember all of them! ...things are fun in Stockton, [and] people are nice...

The best experience was that I was able to teach a person from China! it was a super [miracle]... for that to happen...
My companion [got me to do my language study more effectively, so] I was able to be more Chinese minded when I taught this person...
I went on my first exchange and found a Chinese Book of Mormon...
Because of these things I was able to teach this person in Chinese [and give him a Chinese Book of Mormon]... and he was super accepting...

We also cleaned a person's house [for service]... There was a trailer full of trash in her house.

I know this email is a little shorter but that doesn't matter. I KNOW that God is the author of our lives, and the things he does for me or anyone else is so that I can be prepared for later, in the name of Jesus christ amen.

Psalms 119:105 is my favorite scripture this week because it talks about reading the scriptures and how that effects your life.


Missionaries from Elder Chou's district in Stockton CA

No comments:

Post a Comment