Search

Monday, April 10, 2017

Week 40.5 General Conference 4/10/2017

hey everyone!! this week has been pretty good because of General Conference and now we can sleep with the a/c on!!! [in Hong Kong, we only get to use the a/c in certain months of the year]

We went English class finding with a few other companionship and it was pretty funny to watch people's reactions.
we also do service at crossroads a charity and it was super fun just being physically active and not boring, and feeling like I am providing for someone's temporal need. I know that it is a truth that people must be satisfied physically before they will yearn for the spiritual. 

ok back to General Conference, it is especially love it when I can find answers to questions that I ask, and questions I didn't even know I had.
My favorite talk (from Conference) is President Russell M. Nelson... and the impression I had was... "don't forget it is not the atonement that changes you, it is Christ that changes you through the atonement." I have realized that I have forgotten Christ in the atonement which makes sense...

new area and zone

quotes I loved from general conference
sacrifice soften's hearts
through his atonement we are no longer satisfied with our sinful lives
we are imperfect people trying to learn a perfect language
this gospel was orchestrated, and organized before the world was organized
God can hear the songs that you cannot sing
we need to treat others more important then ourselves

That is all for this time!!!! :) have a great week!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment