Search

Monday, April 3, 2017

Week 39.5 Elder Chin in Hung Shui Kiu 4/3/2017


well not that much happened this week. we did a lot of service but nothing really had the result that we were hoping for. We only taught like 2 lessons.

I think though that God knew that I would get discouraged and put Elder Chin as my companion. He is so fun and I love him to death! we are trying to find more time to go finding, not necessarily because we think it will have the greatest outcome but we feel that God will bless us. We also have been working with our ward mission leader to do [or] have a game day. 



I guess the best moment I had from this week was when I was studying about Enos and I just felt really connected to him and his inner struggle. and I just thought about how at some point, we have a deep yearning for truth and light. I don't know yet what I am to learn from Hung Shui Kiu, but I feel like I will know soon.

I have been transposing music for a musical fireside for the lion rock stake conference that Elder love and I will be preforming at as well. it was interesting :)

Insights

we feel the spirit when we are "still"

the resurrection is evidence that the atonement was complete
     -President Lam

Satan tells us "when and only when you are perfect can you be forgiven". God tells us "come unto me and be perfected"

-- 
D&C 50:24 that which is of God is light; and he that receiveth light, and continueth in God, receiveth more light; and that light groweth brighter and brighter until the perfect day.


No comments:

Post a Comment