Search

Monday, January 9, 2017

Week 27.5 New Area & New Companion, Tseung Kwan O (TSO) & Elder Love 1/9/2017

Well this week was fun :) Elder Mcgrath is now training and I am now in Tseung Kwan O [TSO]! very different from actual Kowloon, that's for sure.

Elder Love [my new companion] is awesome haha :) we are planning on going singing finding because that's what works for us I guess. We also cleaned up the apartment, its amazing how the spirit can work in an actually clean place!!!
I was just having flash backs to when I was in TKO getting the priesthood and it was super cool. (lots of people know me so that's not the most normal thing haha :) )
The ward is good! They are awesome and very friendly and we also have sports night that is super fun and cool!
Its great in HK! Our chapel looks funny though... the steeple covered with trees and the gym [is] almost higher then the steeple, but its good!! a lot less crowded haha :) yes elder love likes a lot of utah music people too :) (he was one haha :) )

Elder Chou doing great!


No comments:

Post a Comment