Search

Monday, February 20, 2017

Week 33.5 Music Finding 2/20/2017


This week was pretty good! we are starting to see success from music finding! I think it is the greatest tool that Elder Love and I have haha :)

first off we had interviews with president Lam. It was super powerful and spiritual. I am glad we are doing interviews every 6 weeks now :) He was telling Elder Love "I just got 啟示 [revelation] because I did not know that Elder Chou and you would work pretty well. I also did not know that his family lives in Tsueng Kwan O. but he knew" It was just a testimony to me that the Lord knows where we have to be at what time.

We had a missionary return from the Oakland San Francisco mission (I think). She was super cool! She invited like 6 friends to church which was super cool! We also preformed for her homecoming (come thou fount). The po lam elders got a new investigator from it, and we will see [if] we are able to haha :)  she and her mom also fed us pizza hut (which I have had a limited number of times in hk because as missionaries we have no money). We were very thankful for their generosity

We of course also did the noble and honorable music finding. We had a lady who said she would come to church, but she didn't :( but we had a less active show up at our church because she saw us on the streets singing haha!! so it works!!

We also had bishop invite us to FHE at lohas park. So in this ward they have family home evenings for everyone in one teun (high rise complex) so it works pretty well because they dont have to travel that far! We had Andrew (investigator who has a baptismal date set for next week), and Wilson (recent-convert) go. It was super good! Lei 主教 is a great guy and wants to help us missionaries to be able to do the work!

It has been a great week and I just keep reflecting on what Elder Bednar mentioned "to some is given the working of miracles" (D&C 46:21) and I am just grateful that the Lord is letting me witness those miracles and those successes. Christ loves and lives for each of us. he is merciful and full miracles, of this I testify in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.

Insights
If we listen with love, we wont need to know what to say. It will be given to us- by the spirit and by our friends
     -Elder holland

-- 
D&C 50:24 that which is of God is light; and he that receiveth light, and continueth in God, receiveth more light; and that light groweth brighter and brighter until the perfect day.


No comments:

Post a Comment