Search

Monday, March 13, 2017

Week 36.5 Andrew was Confirmed this week 3/13/2017


well this is going to be short :) but Andrew got confirmed this week which was great! We met with him that week and just to feel the spirit even before he got confirmed was pretty awesome. It was really cool because he had a new determination and light in him that I have not seen in him before, and to have that change in just a couple days really helped me know that the gospel is true!!

I also got to go on exchanges with my trainer!! :) it was super fun but since he was zone leader the assistants called later and we exchanged again. So I was with elder earls and we were both not from the area so.... we just kinda winged it :) we were find though :) it was good!!! We also went finding with the piano but I forgot to take a picture :( so next week!! remember in the midst of everything that is falling apart, God is our friend and will provide safety for our soul. In the name of Jesus Christ Amen.

Insights
pride and honesty cannot coincide

Spiritual truths make sense because we have been taught that before. When we find an insight often we thing "oh I never thought of that before" but it make sense because we have just uncovered a little bit more of the veil of forgetfulness.

Forgetting is the greatest challenge we have as humans!


No comments:

Post a Comment