Search

Sunday, March 19, 2017

Week 37.5 Transfer Call: Leaving TKO & Moving to Hung Shui Kiu 3/20/3017

It is hard describing the feelings that I have for moving to Hung Shui Kiu.  [new companion will be Elder Chin]

First all the companions, the transfer after we are no longer together they train. I think it's kind of funny. I think it is also funny that I have moved all my transfers except one. 

but it was good seeing that TKO was progressing. This last Sunday we had ward council, and we actually got assignments to cooperate with ward members to fulfil assignments. I love TKO very much (probably because this is my childhood). It will be hard to leave, but I know that God has a plan, that plan is perfect, and it will all be worth it.

I also had the weirdest nostalgic moment the other day. I was soccer finding haha I know its weird, but I just looked at the yellow lights and realized that this part of my life, playing on the street with some friends and just being in high school is forever gone. I am getting transferred clear across the mission and I am leaving my aunt which lives here. I am very sad which I won't lie about but I know God has a plan for me, and I have done all that I have needed to do in this area. 

Elder Love & Chou, singing finding in Hong Kong

Guess when I found out I was moving I had 2 thoughts run through my head. One negative one positive. The negative one is "well there needs to be a change in this area and I guess that is me." The positive one is "I have done all I needed to do for this area. I have worked hard and now am being moved because I need to help another area." It is interesting noting the difference of feelings I have when I recognize that God has given a person authority to help me to know where to be and how to live so that I may be happy. I guess there are things I must do in Hung Shui Kiu. I can honestly look back through every transfer and know why I was there. There is a very significant instance to which I can point and say "this is the biggest reason I am here" I can say that for california, kowloon city, and now tseung kwan o. I know that I will also be able to say that one day for hung shui kiu.

We always have the choice to choose whether we will be positive or negative. It is harder to choose to be happy but it will be worth it. I know that God will be with those who trust him, who choose him. It is not easier but it is worth it. I have faith that this new change is God's will. I know he lives and give us people we can trust that will tell us his will. In the name of Jesus Christ, the master, amen.

Insights 

forgetting is the greatest challenge for us

the more you love the more you remember

you live life going forward, you learn from life looking back
                        -Elder Holland

No comments:

Post a Comment