Search

Thursday, July 6, 2017

Week 52.5 A Year into My Mission 7/5/2017

This week we have taught Derek and Ching hd. We hope that they will be able to come to church soon. They only cannot come because of work conflicts.

We have been finding a lot. This is week 2 that we have not had a ward mission leader.
Elder Beeson are having fun haha

we went finding a lot. we have one investigator haha. I am feeling good. It is hard but it is good.  We hope to have good things soon. 

Dispite seeing miracles every day, it is still super hard, it is comforting to know that God is there for me, he loves me, and he will always be there for me. Friends leave on missions, family stay at home but "the Lord will [always] be on my left and my right"

As I sit here and ponder my mission, and this week but my mission because it has been a year I think... "What have I done." I have not seen much success, I have not baptized that much, all these different things, but I have worked my butt off. the words finding and summer should not exist in the same sentence but they do in my life right now haha.
 
I also got Share "tea" for my hump day. no worries it was a strawberry milkshake haha :)


No comments:

Post a Comment