Search

Monday, August 14, 2017

Week 58.5 Finished BOM & Moving to be New Online Office Elder 8/14/2017

so this week has been very interesting. first we did finding and taught but that is not what was crazy this week.

1st we had zone conference and that was fun! we learned about being committed to our goal of having a total of 242 baptisms by the end of the year.

2nd president lam pulled me aside and asked me to be the new online elder [at the mission office/home, housed in the China Hong Kong Temple. So I'll get to "sleep in the temple" now].

3rd He told me I was moving on monday

4th he told me he originally moved me this last transfer so I could swap and be mandarin but that is not happening anymore.

5th lots and lots of packing

but the best part of this week was that I was able to finish the Book of Mormon and I learned a lot from that. included in that long list is that 1st God loves us. 2nd the cause and effects of pride, 3rd that people not following commandments really is sad and unbearable as Moroni describes. I know that God loves all of us



No comments:

Post a Comment