Search

Monday, August 28, 2017

Week 60.5 Typhoon & Mission Office Stuff 8/28/2017

Mon: We went bowling!

Tues: district meeting and office work

Wed: We were going to have interviews with president Lam but they Typhoon 10 and we had to come to the office in case the scheduled mainlanders came. We and the assistants are the weirdest people when there is only us 4 in the office

Thurs: food angel service! helped pack food boxes in Shum Shui Po and then went to pick up flyers for all our missionaries

Fri: elder love and I first went to a funeral and we performed "I need thee every hour." We then went to the Island to apply for my license. helped with mainlanders. it was good. running out of simplified Book of Mormons.

Saturday: one lady from Beijing decided to get baptized because she didn't want to on Friday. it was good because she made the decision
Sun:another typhoon! so church got canceled and we cleaned the apartment.

Today: it is flooding by the temple up here in Kowloon Tong, don't worry we are safe but see the video

So this week was absolutely crazy (I guess that is the life of an office elder) We do a lot of the logistical things. I order stuff, help missionaries with everything that they cannot do themselves when they need a computer and yea! it is fun. Its kinda weird. I do miss the field, but hey I will live.
Well this week has been very interesting. I feel like I am doing less and less missionary work, at least the field work. I am just sitting here trying to make everyone happy. I think this is the busiest I have ever bee n in my life. It is kind of weird. Elder Lau and I have a really good relationship, but we also don't talk that much. He kinda sits  there and does his housing thing, I kinda do my online things and yea.

-- 

D&C 50:24 that which is of God is light; and he that recieveth light, and continueth in God, recieveth more light; and that light groweth brighter and brighter until the perfect day.



No comments:

Post a Comment