Search

Monday, June 5, 2017

week 48.5 Teaching & Prayers 6/5/2017

This week has kind of been uneventful... just kidding we had some good things happen. 
Tin Sau had a baptism, and they were doing a musical number? but they were not really that prepared so I just helped them wing it. It was good... to see someone get baptized. Music!

I also went on exchanges with Elder Brandse. It was good because we taught two lessons, which I have not taught two lessons in a day in a long time, but I realized that I can be having "success" but I was not really giving it my all that day. I felt kind of bad because my heart was not all in. So I had it reaffirmed to me that I am changing, and it is not what I did that makes me feel happy at the end of the day but it is if I did all I could.

We might start teaching Karmen now that she is on break, she might have a little more interest, but she just like English class and sports, but she is really nice to us and lets us share a message sometimes.

I just had an experience that really built my testimony of prayer this week. I prayed and I wont say what, but I prayed that something would happen that usually does not. Guess what! It happened!! and I just had the thought "I can do this all day, and I will if you sincerely ask and are specific." I immediately thanked my 
Father above for the blessings that I have received that day. It is so important to thank God and acknowledge Him because he is the father of all miracles. In the name of Jesus Christ amen.


Insights!!
"through that small sacrifice, my heart softened and I found peace in seeking heavenly father's will." (M Joseph Brough) Taht is why "sacrifice brings for the blessings of heaven" (hymn 27) because our hearts are softened and we can receive those blessings

-- 
D&C 50:24 that which is of God is light; and he that receiveth light, and continueth in God, receiveth more light; and that light groweth brighter and brighter until the perfect day.


No comments:

Post a Comment